Three months left in 2014. The days seem to speed up the more meetings are scheduled, the more plane tickets are booked and the more weekend getaways are lusted after. Now, I’ve never done this before, but I wanted to see how I was logging against my resolutions for the year, so I pulled them up:
1. Never take anything for granted. Never let the chip come off your shoulder. Work harder… and smarter. But mostly harder.
2. Make time for the people that matter.
3. Eat paleo as often as possible.
4. Read more. Write more. Hoop more. 5. Cook more. Smile more. Criticize less. 6. Get better at confrontation & saying no, both in my personal and professional life.
7. Tackle projects with efficiency, productivity & results in mind.
8. When in doubt, refer to this.
9. Run a marathon.
10. Follow through.
Surprisingly, it’s not eating paleo & running a marathon are the two that truly have yet to be fulfilled. So… guess what? I’m on that LeBron diet from October onwards. Let’s do the damn thing.